Job no: 497753
Work type: permanent full time
Account Manager – Direct Sales
Are Media is the home of Australian magazines. Our extensive portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most-loved brands, and boasts magazines, websites, videos, social, review sites, podcasts and experiences. This includes Australian Women’s Weekly, New Idea, Marie Claire, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, Wheels and many more.
The Direct Sales team consists of 15 advertising specialists, working across a variety in industries including homes, food, lifestyle and fashion.
- Be the primary contact for your patch of clients, managing a multitude of relationships both internally and externally
- Drive revenue across print, digital and events for a set patch of clients, through prospecting, qualifying and closing new and current business across a variety of industries
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline
- Work with a team of Account Managers and Advertising Specialists to compile and execute campaigns across multi-channels
- Be able to manage short-term campaigns while consulting with clients on long-term partnerships, helping to grow their business
- Communicate with clients locally and internationally
- Be an excellent relationship builder, maintaining and growing key accounts across various stakeholders
- Sales communication will be via phone, email, virtual and in-person meetings
- Understand and execute sales strategy
- Identify customer needs & pain to effectively match and promote the full suite of Bauer brands and products
Experience and Requirements
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills
- Build PowerPoint presentations and excel schedules
- Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and a dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- Full drivers licence and car to enable you to visit your clients within Sydney
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others.
Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now