Job no: 497664
Work type: permanent full time
- Excellent opportunity to kick start your career in the media industry
- Based in Auckland’s City Works Depot precinct
- Be an essential part of our vibrant, creative culture
Bauer is a constantly evolving multi–platform media business. We combine passion and creativity to produce great products that inspire others. We have an exciting and diverse role for a professional receptionist to be the face of the business.
- First point of contact for our clients
- Answer all incoming mainline calls
- Create a welcoming reception area
- Work well independently
Skills and Experience
Our successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Great energy and a positive attitude
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Expert organisation skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive, can do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Ideally you will have a tertiary qualification
What’s on Offer?
- This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career in the media industry.
- A vibrant, constantly varied and supportive work culture
- Opportunities for career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
How to Apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now