People and Culture Advisor
Job no: 497650
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Human Resources
PEOPLE & CULTURE ADVISOR
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the People & Culture (P&C) Director, this role will align business and people strategies within an allocated portfolio of internal clients. The role will require an individual with a few years’ experience in partnering with the business on both employee relations and employee lifecycle matters.
Along with the Business Partner, this role requires an individual to drive needed change initiatives and provide guidance to managers as they work on development, coaching, performance and employee engagement.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and staff
- Interpret business priorities and work with the teams to coach and/or develop effective solutions
- Work with Managers and individuals across performance, development, wellness, employee relations and more
- Lead the P&C annual calendar of events for your allocated portfolio, such as remuneration reviews and the performance framework
- Support your client portfolio across business initiatives that impact on people & culture matters
- Stay informed on relevant regulations, EEO, policies, awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Provide support and ongoing ideas across health & wellness, engagement as well as learning & development initiatives
- Lead initiatives across talent management within your portfolio
- Think outside the box on how P&C can continually be valuable partners to the business
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar business advising role
- Ability to work pro-actively, always looking to add value, above business as usual Ability to build strong relationships, maintaining engagement with stakeholders
- Able to juggle several topics and initiatives at the same time
- Ability to always maintain customer service,
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Proven ability to take accountability on delivering results
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now