Designer - Custom Publishing - 12 month fixed term contract
Job no: 497640
Work type: fixed term full time
Categories: Creative / Design
- Design fresh, stylish and innovative page layouts
- Work with high profile New Zealand brands
- 12 month fixed term contract
What you will know about Bauer Media New Zealand is our brands. Within our Custom division we produce magazines like Kia Ora for Air New Zealand, Food for Countdown, and Our Auckland for Auckland Council. We also produce magazines, catalogues, magalogues, digital content, and more for a range of leading brands.
We’re a fast moving, constantly evolving multi–platform media business with over 200 people, all bringing their passion and creativity together in order to produce great products that inspire others. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
About The Role
- Responsible for end-to-end design for a range of projects
- Work with some of New Zealand’s leading brands, each with their own aesthetic
- Working with, and reporting directly to, the GM of Publishing
- An exciting opportunity to accelerate your design career
Skills & Experience
Our successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years design experience, ideally on Magazines
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A varied portfolio to illustrate your ability to work across a number of different projects with different aesthetics
- Ideally, experience working directly with clients to interpret their brief and understand their objectives
What’s on Offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today with your CV and cover letter.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now