Content Sales Manager
Job no: 497604
Work type: fixed term full time
Content Sales Manager
6 month Contract
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager Publishing, you will be responsible for driving syndication content revenue into the business. You will be able to identify and build strong relationships with prospective agencies, clients and partners. You’ll also be responsible for prospecting and developing new business opportunities within the marketplace to increase revenue.
You will need to have previous experience selling content and building client relationships in the media space.
- Identify new clients, content providers, and partnerships in the media landscape
- Manage existing syndication revenue client relationships, including domestic and international agencies
- Conduct and manage outreach campaigns and initiatives to generate qualified leads and prospects
- Create and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Evaluation of market place to uncover and convert new business and revenue opportunities
- Development of strategic and compelling proposals that showcase the benefit of our offering for clients
- Forecast and report accurately and efficiently on revenue position
Skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years business development experience in content sales.
- Proven success and track record in business development and meeting targets
- Knowledge and experience in digital media, online publishing, and the digital publishing landscape generally
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Excellent communicator with a proven track record and ability to create lasting relationships
- Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now