Job no: 497600
Work type: permanent full time
Brand Manager – Street Machine and Unique Cars
A very rare opportunity for a confident media salesperson to spearhead the Street Machine and Unique Cars advertising team has become available. If you have a proven record in sales, love talking to people about all things automotive, and want to take the next step in your earning potential whilst enjoying a range of different day-to-day duties, you will thrive in this role. The successful applicant will be a focused, sharp, diligent and an autonomous sales professional with exceptional time and account management skills.
About the role
Reporting to the National Motoring Manager, an opportunity is available to join a high performing and experienced sales team. You will work closely with the editorial teams to further the growth of our brands, whilst relaying important information to your interstate sales reps.
Based in the Sydney CBD, you will offer customised advertising sales solutions to a wide range of clients encompassing multiple platforms, including digital display, print, events, television, email and custom video. You will be expected to maximise revenue in their portfolio through a combination of first-class account management and dynamic new business selling – a truly hybrid role where you’re not bound to only manage existing accounts, nor is every call cold.
To succeed in the role there’s a simple formula of combining constant contact with your clients to ensure the best possible service, with some basic new business selling skills. If you can put these two skills together with a hunger to hit your numbers and earn commission, you will do well.
- Current client growth and new business acquisition.
- Maximise revenue and market share, offering all clients an appropriate mix of the Bauer Media suite of advertising options.
- Liaise with interstate sales reps to ensure seasonal, market-driven and event-related opportunities are secured.
- Bring new ideas and opportunities to the Bauer Trader Media brands from what you learn in-market.
- Ability to travel to marquee events, both Bauer run and sponsored.
Skills and experience
- Previous sales experience is a must (media sales, particularly digital display is an advantage, but not essential)
- Strong understanding of the Australian Automotive landscape – particularly the aftermarket – will be a huge advantage.
- Exceptional time and account management skills
- Basic outbound sales skills and/or training.
- Ability to work within a sales team and with a broader multidisciplinary team, as well as autonomously.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now