Deputy Art Director - TAKE 5 magazine
Job no: 497592
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Creative / Design
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
We are looking for a deputy art director who can embrace the design style and can work quickly, calmly and successfully under pressure. You’ll be fully aware of current market trends and be comfortable covering the duties of the Art Director in their absence. Working closely with the editorial and art team, and reporting to the Category Creative Director.
- Handling the weekly design output of the magazine
- Managing workflow within the team
- Producing high quality pages to brief and style
- Police the brand design style/DNA and be prepared to evolve it when needed
Skills and experience
The successful applicant must be organised, have good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team of professionals. They need to be highly productive, work quickly and efficiently and have great initiative.
* At least 2 years experience on weekly magazines at a senior level
- Advanced skills in Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within the team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding/experience of Woodwing is essential
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now