Digital Business Analyst
Job no: 497555
Work type: permanent full time
Digital Business Analyst
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
The role of the Digital Business Analyst is to facilitate and contribute to the Bauer digital agile delivery process for applications and services in the digital product and technology team. Carrying out duties across requirements capture, build, test, delivery and support.
- Facilitate scrum delivery activities including stand-up, estimation, elaboration, review, retro, continuous improvement and reporting.
- Facilitate effective communication between business product and technical delivery.
- Work with product team in stakeholder meetings, interviews or workshops to elicit and refine requirements.
- Engage developers in the requirements and design processes.
- Excellent ability to prepare and groom user story, test, technical and support documents. User Stories are accurate, logically split into tasks and fully identify the feature or situation in a testable way.
- Perform test activities as needed. Provide as required to allow the technical team to create automated tests.
- Provide 2nd level support as a subject matter expert in digital products. Investigate bugs and issues found in test or reported by users. Collaborate with team to find the root cause and solutions.
- Prepare technical, user and training documentation for products.
- Further skills and experience by working closely with leaders.
- 2+ years’ digital business analyst experience in Agile product development environments.
- Scrum master experience.
- Requirements and functionality testing experience.
- Tertiary qualification in a related field.
- An understanding of SEO principles.
- An exceptional eye for detail with all work.
- A positive attitude to overcoming obstacles and getting results.
- Strong analytical and modelling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preparation of acceptance criteria and test scenarios.
- Experience working in or with a media organisation.
- General understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- An interest in new and emerging digital product technologies.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now