Senior Account Manager
Job no: 497502
Work type: permanent full time
Senior Account Manager – Homes
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, TV Week Logies and many more.
The homes market is in a state of growth, with Australians renovating more than ever before. This has directly affected our homes portfolio as we have bought new magazine brands in to the mix and are investing in new ways to help our homes advertisers market their brands to our very loyal readers.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Direct Sales team here at Bauer Media within the Homes group. You will be working across the full portfolio including House & Garden, Belle, Country Style, Real Living and Inside Out. You will inherit a great patch of clients to maintain and grow with new clients as well as cross platform
In addition you will manage the homes territory revenue, coming up with initiatives to take to clients and being the go to for the other team members.
- Report directly into the Head of Direct Sales, reporting on own patch of clients as well as Homes team territory
- Act as a category ambassador for the homes industry and titles, providing frequent updates and presentations to the team
- Maintain competitor awareness and market share
- Account Management across the existing portfolio in NSW, selling advertising solutions across print, digital and events.
- New business development to ensure revenue growth.
- Working with our internal brands team to develop great advertising solutions and creative ideas
Skills and experience
- 2 years + in Media Sales experience, across any channel
- A desire to move into sales and people management
- A passion for all things homes related – building, real estate, home interiors and styling
- A University degree is desired but not essential
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are essential
- Great influencing and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow within and exciting media company and largest magazine publisher in Australia
- Sales and development training throughout the year
- Work for a company with an activist agenda – knowing you are part of a movement for change
- Preferred rates at the company associated gym and swimming pool
- Employee discounts to local restaurants, cafes, gyms and more
- Regular beauty perks
- Free weekly run club
- Fun culture and vibrant workplace where every day is different
Apply now and send your CV via the link!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now