Head of Trade Marketing
Job no: 497500
Work type: fixed term full time
Head of Trade Marketing, Story54, Bauer Media
8 month contract
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Story54, the Head of Trade Marketing for Bauer Media is responsible for showcasing Bauer Media and its portfolio of brands to advertising through trade initiatives, campaigns, content and events.
The trade marketing team forms part of the fast-paced dynamic division Story54.
Combining strategy, research, creative and content creators, Story54 offers bespoke, cross-platform branded content bringing clients vision and messaging to life via the power of storytelling. The team have created award winning campaigns for premium advertisers.
- Marketing and maintaining a consistent brand story for Bauer Media and its brands for the purpose of advertising (with a focus on Bauer’s consumer brand portfolio and digital platforms).
- Raising awareness of Bauer Media brands and marketing opportunities through trade and consumer PR channels targeting media agencies and clients.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent communication mix that ensures Bauer Media is top of mind with advertisers.
- Scope and ideate proactive commercial initiatives that support strategy directors and drive revenue.
- Create and implement Bauer Media trade collateral that meets internal stakeholder and agency/client/trade media outlet expectations and needs. This includes the Bauer advertising site, marquee presentations, got-to-market trade events, and show reels.
- Supporting Bauer’s “More than Words” positioning through marketing activity around Bauer’s activist agenda which aims to create a more equal #femalefutures.
- Manage Bauer’s Trade Marketing budget and reviews campaign’s for ROI.
- Represent Bauer Media at trade events, meetings and presentations.
Skills and experience
- Highly focussed, results oriented and achieves targets and goals.
- Demonstrable record of achievement within Sales/Marketing
- Able to set challenging goals, think and plan ahead as well as juggle competing demands to achieve deadlines.
- Build effective relationships and able to negotiate skilfully in any situation with both internal and external groups
- Manage challenging situations and recommend effective solutions to problems
- Proficient Microsoft office package skills. Adobe Photoshop desirable.
Desirable: BA Marketing Degree / 8 years marketing and communications experience.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now