Job no: 497490
Work type: permanent full time
With a focus on storytelling, this role acts as a conduit for a variety of stakeholders within the team and broader business to ensure the story of each commercial campaign is fully developed and delivers to client and audience objectives.
With a creative lens, you will have experience managing and outputting content to the highest standard. The role demands an idea generator and leader who can sell in and deliver a concept across numerous platforms. These may be Bauer owned or otherwise!
The Media Collective is Bauer’s audience-led integration team, working across brands to deliver solutions to clients and agencies. Backed by insight, our campaigns deliver results for clients in a huge variety of categories including FMCG, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Retail, Finance and Beauty.
- Manage the conceptualisation of content from pitch to execution
- Act as a conduit between stakeholders to ensure the story of each campaign is fully developed and delivers to client objectives.
- Generate on budget content plans for campaigns
- Liaise with Bauer’s Insights IQ team ad hoc to ensure we are producing content based on sound research/insight principals.
- Contribute to the creation of insightful and inspiring pitch responses, showing how content would be executed across Bauer Media’s platforms and beyond.
Skills & Experience
We work in a fast paced environment, so you may be working on multiple briefs simultaneously. Experience and aptitude to work in this kind of environment is a must.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to actively contribute to all brainstorm/ideation sessions
- Be able to explore, cultivate and share inspiration with the Media Collective team
- Research and develop new content executions so we stay positioned as market leaders.
- Develop, instruct and meet detailed production deadlines
What’s on Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now