Digital Sales Co-Ordinator
Job no: 497463
Work type: permanent full time
Digital Sales Co-ordinator
- Join New Zealand’s largest and most influential publisher
- Kick-start your career in the fast-paced world of digital advertising
- Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to get their foot in the door
What you will know about Bauer Media New Zealand is our brands – Woman's Day, NZ Woman's Weekly, NEXT, The Australian Women's Weekly, Your Home and Garden, The Listener, North & South, Metro, Property Press and many more. What you may not know is that we are a fast moving, constantly evolving multi – platform media business with over 200 people, all bringing their passion and creativity together in order to produce great products that inspire others.
We are looking for a Digital Sales Co-ordinator to support our growing Digital Sales team working across the Bauer portfolio. This role sits within our busy Digital Sales team and works closely with our Agency Sales team, Direct Sales team and Commercial Brand Managers to provide support on all areas of digital campaigns. You will be a key support on all things from pitches and brief responses and will be responsible for ensuring creative arrives on time and that post analysis reports are delivered in a timely fashion.
We are seeking a digital savvy co-ordinator who will:
- Actively support both the digital sales team and the wider sales team with the co-ordination of digital campaigns from booking through to post-analysis
- Work across several departments within Bauer, so you must be a confident communicator who is happy to move between our sales, digital and editorial teams to ensure the job gets done
- Manage and prioritise multiple deadlines across our digital titles
Skills & Experience
Our successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- A great work ethic and will be someone who has a creative and innovative mind
- Meticulous attention to detail and will be organised and efficient in their work
- Loads of initiative and will be a proactive self-starter who is adept at working autonomously as well as within teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketing or advertising graduate to kick-start their career in media. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What’s on Offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now