Job no: 497455
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes the country’s longest-running and most successful motoring media brands, those being Wheels, MOTOR, 4X4 Australia, Street Machine and Unique Cars.
About the role
Reporting into the senior strategist you will play a pivotal role in the day to day composition of commercial strategies. The focus of the Junior Strategist will be to coordinate the strategic approach by developing an understanding of motoring and industry marketplace and how that aligns to consumers lives, so that you can plan how to reach, engage and influence them.
- Deliver on-time, insight driven proposals that meet Agency & Client requirements
- Partner with the broader Sales and Brand teams to provide critical thinking and guidance on brief responses and proposals
- Engage our sales and editorial teams by constantly evolving and innovating our offerings
Skills and experience
- A curious mindset – You love to ask ‘why’ and ‘what if’ and you always want to know how something works
- A self-starter attitude with an eagerness to learn. We won’t expect you to have all the answers but we’ll want you to make intellectual leaps of faith
- A people person. You’ll need to understand and have an interest in what makes people tick
- Data literacy – The ability to make sense of different data sets to find a sales advantage
- Good MS office skills – Especially Excel
- Some experience of the media and advertising industry a nice to have but not essential
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now