Sub-Editor - Part-time
Job no: 497438
Work type: permanent part time
New Zealand’s biggest-selling monthly magazine, The Australian Women’s Weekly, is seeking a talented sub-editor to join its team. This is a permanent part-time role, working two and a half weeks per month (96 hours). You’ll be working within a small, highly-skilled team based at Bauer Media in Auckland's exciting City Works Depot precinct.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, pedantic about grammar, deadline-driven and possess solid editing skills
- Have an eye for detail, a flair for language, an aversion to cliché and the ability to write headlines are essential
- A passion for the magazine industry is a must
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience
This is a varied role that offers the chance to work on an iconic New Zealand magazine dedicated to quality journalism and premium lifestyle content.
You’ll be working across a range of content – from international interviews, royal reads and local celebrity features to recipes, health and beauty stories and books.
This is a wonderful opportunity to further your career at New Zealand's premier magazine publisher.
What’s on Offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter today.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now