Job no: 497431
Work type: permanent full time
Advertising Coordinator - beautyheaven
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, beautyheaven.com.au and many more.
beautyheaven is Australia's biggest and most comprehensive beauty review database, providing beauty enthusiasts with honest consumer reviews, as well as top-quality editorial and social media content to assist in their pre-shop research and product path-to-purchase.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Director, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting the sales team on a day-to-day basis, and will also be responsible for running all beautyheaven Trial Team campaigns from inception to completion. This role will also require the successful candidate to work in conjunction with the campaigns team to produce quality membership reports, and will also assist in the organisation and implementation of beautyheaven brand partner and member events.
- Manage the Trial Team process and client campaigns involving beautyheaven members from start to finish.
- Provide sales administration support to a defined sales team and assist with office administration duties when required.
- Manage all customer/client team bookings and booking confirmations and prepare team reports
- Create quality and informative client reports in collaboration with the Campaigns & Implementation team
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage own time, with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint are essential)
- Ability to organise, support and contribute to the sales team
- To be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Drive to learn and succeed in a career in media
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Business, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline market
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now