National Account Manager
Job no: 497428
Work type: permanent full time
What you will know about Bauer Media New Zealand is our brands –Woman's Day, NZ Woman's Weekly, NEXT, The Australian Women's Weekly, Fashion Quarterly, Miss FQ, HOME, The Listener, North & South, Metro, Property Press, and many more. What you may not know is that we are a fast moving, constantly evolving multi – platform media business with over 200 people, all bringing their passion and creativity together in order to produce great products that inspire others.
National Account Manager – Retail
- Represent iconic brands for one of the country’s largest and most innovative media players
- Put your own mark on our retail relationships
- Perfect opportunity for someone wanting the next step in their career
Bauer is a constantly evolving multi–platform media business. As the National Account Manager, you will develop and execute the Bauer sales strategy with our key retail partners in grocery, bookstores and other retailers. You will provide a demonstrable advantage for Bauer in the New Zealand retail market.
- Develop creative solutions for Bauer and our retailers
- Drive sales growth
- Use various data sources to identify trends and opportunities
- Provide intelligence and expertise for decision making by internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in setting and implementing retail sales strategies to deliver growth
- Experience in FMCG sales, category management or marketing
- Confident relationship builder
- Analytically inclined
- Strong communicator
What’s on Offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now