Direct Account Manager - Part time
Job no: 497413
Work type: permanent part time
Direct Account Manager
Bauer Media is New Zealand's leading magazine publisher. The company's magazines division publishes some of the country's most popular brands, especially within the home category. We are currently looking for an experienced Direct Account Manager to work across our Home category with brands like Your Home & Garden, Simply You and Home’s to Love. You will be responsible for generating new and existing revenue for these fantastic brands across its multiple platforms including print, digital and events.
Day to day you'll be focused on:
- Selling across the Home portfolio brands to a wide range of Direct Customers
- Hunting out new clients and selling to existing customers on an ongoing basis
- Delivering and presenting exceptional, well written documents tailored to clients briefs
- Preparing exciting and innovative pro-active commercial solutions to take to the market
- Working to tight deadlines
- Working closely to support a hard working performance oriented nationwide direct sales team
To do this, you'll be:
- Experienced in media sales; both digital and print media
- Willing to approach new customers and find it easy to open the right doors
- Strongly results oriented with a drive to get there and achieve
- Hungry for great commissions and always have your eye on the sales 'close'
- Creative - showcasing the ability to multi-task to create the ultimate sales solutions
Ideally you will have experience of at least two years in media sales with a proven track record of over achieving on set targets and generating new revenue from a variety of channels. Innovation is key here at Bauer so it's imperative that you are always looking at better ways to deliver solutions for our customers.
You will enjoy building and maintaining close professional relationships with your clients, whilst not shying away from developing new business. You will be passionate, confident and hardworking and your written and verbal communication skills that are second to none. You will have understanding and ability in juggling the demands of weekly deadlines, and enjoy a fast paced high energy environment.
In return you will be rewarded for your hard work and creative ability with a competitive remuneration package along with an inner city car park, multiple benefits and the opportunity for career advancement working for the largest publisher of magazines within New Zealand.
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, fun and fast paced sales team.
If you know you can deliver successful business results and relationships that count, be part of the story and apply today.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now