People and Culture Advisor
Job no: 497412
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Human Resources
PEOPLE & CULTURE ADVISOR
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the People & Culture (P&C) Director, this role will align business and people strategies within an allocated portfolio of internal clients. The role will require an individual with a few years’ experience in partnering with the business on both employee relations and employee lifecycle matters.
Along with the Business Partner, this role requires an individual to drive needed change initiatives and provide guidance to managers as they work on development, coaching, performance and employee engagement.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and staff
- Interpret business priorities and work with the teams to coach and/or develop effective solutions
- Work with Managers and individuals across performance, development, wellness, employee relations and more
- Lead the P&C annual calendar of events for your allocated portfolio, such as remuneration reviews and the performance framework
- Support your client portfolio across business initiatives that impact on people & culture matters
- Gain understanding and stay on top of requirements across the relevant regulations, EEO, policies, awards and an introduction to Enterprise Agreements
- Provide support and ongoing ideas across health & wellness as well as learning & development initiatives
- Lead initiatives around understanding the talent across your portfolio talent, for succession planning, development, engagement and overall performance
- Think outside the box on how P&C can continually be valuable partners to the business
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience minimum
- Pro-active and always wanting to add value where you can
- Ability to build strong relationships within your portfolio and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience working with managers on business areas that need attention
- Able to juggle several topics at the same time without compromising on customer service,
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Pride yourself in taking full accountability on delivering results within your role
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now