Job no: 497403
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Information Technology
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
The Development Team is responsible for delivering and maintaining internal business systems, consumer e-commerce websites and integration with vendor supplied systems.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to help build and maintain world-class line of business systems to support the functions of Bauer Media. You will play a key role providing business stakeholders with the expertise to help them make informed decisions.
- Be responsible for the development and technical quality of our internally developed business systems and integrations.
- Ensure technology solutions meet business requirements within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Contribute to team estimation of development work, assess requirements for completeness and clarify where required.
- Provide 3rd level support for production systems.
- Support the Agile delivery processes currently in use.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience developing with .NET and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, principles behind scalable applications as well as approaches such as service oriented architecture.
- Experience with cloud computing services, especially AWS.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now