Key Account Manager
Job no: 495397
Work type: fixed term full time
6 month fixed-term contract
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Story54 Creative Studio is an award-winning content and creative team. We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our fast-paced team in Sydney on a six month contract to act as the interface between Bauer’s retail client and production functions.
The Key Account manager is responsible for receiving client briefs and on-briefing the creative teams, while overseeing the project to ensure a seamless delivery via the creative and production processes.
- Build strong, symbiotic relationships with clients, keeping them across the full scope of Story 54’s creative offering.
- Act as the interface between the client and Bauer’s Creative functions to ensure work delivered is on-brief and exceeds the client’s expectations;
- Engage a network of external contributors to deliver innovative commercial solutions to budget.
- Managing quoting and budgets and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
- Proactively identify opportunity for client activity throughout the year and actively pitch concepts / ideas
Skills and experience
- Be a strong creative communicator with the ability to pitch fresh, strategy-lead ideas.
- Demonstrate clear solutions-focused thinking in all areas – looking for solutions that meet both economical, time and creative outputs
- Possess high level organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a fast-paced cross-functional team.
- Ensure creative output is of exceptionally high quality, on-brand and meets client objectives
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now