Job no: 495388
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is one of Australia’s leading multi-platform publishers, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, Elle, Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day and many more.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to continue to build on your research career and work in a close knit, fun and supportive team. Based in our Park Street office in Sydney city and reporting into the Commercial Research Director, the Research Analyst will be responsible for responding to insight requests made from the editorial and commercial teams as well as playing an integral role in more significant qualitative and quantitative research projects.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, collaborative, confident and most of all curious in their work.
- To play a critical role in proactive commercial strategies and reactive responses to sales briefs to positively influence revenue growth through the power of insight. Ultimately promoting the sale of Bauer Media’s various media channels and products.
- To proactively assist Bauer Media in growing advertising, circulation and new revenue streams across the portfolio through the provision of research insights, analysis and presentations
- Playing a proactive role in initiating ad-hoc research projects to support proactive and reactive editorial and commercial strategies.
- Supporting the Commercial Research Director and the Publishing Research Director to develop and implement proprietary research projects that drive commercial return for Bauer.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Excel.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence in communicating and working with numerous stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage high volumes of work and meet required deadlines.
The research team is part of the award winning Story 54 content marketing division which focuses on insight-led brand entertainment and storytelling for all kinds of brands great and small. No one day is the same and wider Story 54 team is one that is creative, inspiring and energetic. Check out some of the great work we have done together HERE!
You’ll also receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to Bauer’s ongoing training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now