Job no: 495377
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Lead and enable the Direct to Consumer Toolkit (including eCommerce, subscriptions, data, call centre, white label products and marketing services), to deliver outstanding functionality, consumer and customer satisfaction, audience engagement, and ultimately revenue, ensuring the products support the overall business strategy and goals.
- Direct to Consumer Platform Management – collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope, design and delivery solutions that meet business objectives
- Vendor Management – manage third party vendor relations to implement feature development and hold accountable for quality assurance
- New business solutions – identify opportunities to grow existing and new business through feature enhancements, to add to our go-to-market offering
- Domain expertise – utilise domain specific knowledge to analyse and interpret key business data to guide and prioritise toolkit roadmap and share insights with business stakeholders and delivery team
Skills and experience
- Technical: Microsoft office skills, Google Analytics, experience in e-Commerce tools
- Product/Project Management: Demonstrable successful experience as a product manager, project or program manager, with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team, preferably Agile experience
- Open communication: engages in active, open and productive dialogue, absorbs information and acts accordingly. Is proactive in discussing solutions and raising ideas.
- Decision making/judgement: makes timely and effective fact-based decision, and facilitates others in doing so. Appreciates and accepts the consequences of decisions made and actions taken.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now