Job no: 495368
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Creative / Design
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting to the Creative Director and Editor of Gourmet Traveller you will be part of the creative team dedicating to producing a luxury food and travel magazine.
- Design layouts and marketing promotions for the magazine
- Produce and brief shoots, booking photographers, stylists, locations. Co-ordinating and creating the shoot calendar
- Manage proofs and quality control, and liaise with pre-press
- Source supplied images and picture research
- Archive and maintain issues and shoots
Skills and experience
- Must have magazine design experience Indesign (PC platform – content station training an advantage) Strong typographic stills and basic Photoshop knowledge
- Good understanding of photography /commissioning and managing photographers
- Able to collate references and brief shoot team
- Aware of food trends. Previous food photography experience an advantage
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now