Job no: 495356
Work type: permanent full time
Salary: $70,000-$82,000 + super
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
This role sits in the Luxury category and is responsible for some of the largest and most exciting Agencies and clients in Sydney. Client solutions are at the heart of all we do, and we are looking for a self-started, driven, energetic & experienced Account Manager to join our fun, hardworking and successful team.
The Agency Account Manager is accountable for delivering the territory budget (individual) and market share objectives for the designated Luxury portfolio. They champion the Bauer sales narrative in market, providing deep customer and media brand knowledge matched with commercial acumen across both print and digital media as it relates to Bauer’s business objectives.
- Plan, manage & drive sales revenue opportunities to meet & exceed sales targets & revenue expectations across all Bauer platforms;
- Mange expenses and other costs within budget expectations;
- Establish & maintain productive sales relationships with customer/clients within Agency portfolio;
- Establish a clear understanding of customer/client needs;
- Provide clients insightful consumer behaviour and advise on appropriate promotional activities to reach the target market;
- Plan & deliver on-brief (proactive & reactive) advertising solutions aligned to customer expectations & needs;
- Identify new customer/client, marketing and partnership opportunities & drive sales outcomes;
- Keep abreast of new and upcoming market trends both locally and internationally in relation to your client portfolio;
- Manage turnaround times of customer/client requests, proposals, etc. to ensure timely delivery of expected actions (external & internal);
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience
Demonstrated customer centric sales capability & achievement of sales results, including the following:
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Professional, mature and decisive in approach.
- Strong marketplace & commercial acumen
- Proven experience in the media industry, with a strong and consistent background in cross platform media sales
- Able to extract high quality briefs, interpret briefs and write sales proposals
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships
- Able to negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- A team player with a professional and positive approach to their work
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for the fashion and luxury markets
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now