Job no: 495342
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Sales, Digital
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Within Story54 the strategy team plays a pivotal role influencing the day to day responses to briefs and category strategies.
The focus of the Customer Strategist is to direct the customer strategy by questioning and expanding on briefs from the Sales and Brands team in a rapid response environment. This will form the structure of the insight and strategic response to briefs. As a Customer Strategist you will build the best response to market.
- Deliver on-time insight driven proposals that meet Agency & Client requirements
- Partner with the broader Sales team and Brands team to provide expertise and guidance on brief responses and proposals from a creative, budget, yield and delivery perspective.
- Engage with our sales business by constantly evolving and innovating our offerings.
Skills and experience
Proven experience in the media industry including cross platform media strategy development or cross platform sales
- Great at taking briefs, finding hooks and uncovering insights
- A strong communicator you can clearing communicate complex strategies
- You’re a team player with a professional and positive approach to your work
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and exceptional attention to detail
At Bauer Story54 you would be working in a dynamic fast paced environment within a team that has a supportive, fun and driven culture second to none. Story54 has some of the most creative, strategic and analytical minds to learn from, to collaborate with and to leverage. Beyond that you also receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops. There are also opportunities to attend many of our brand events across the year.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now