Job no: 495341
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, Elle, Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day and many more.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to kick start your media career and work in a close knit, fun and supportive team. Based in our Park Street office in Sydney city and reporting into the Commercial Research Director, the Research Coordinator will be responsible for responding to insight requests made from the editorial and commercial teams as well as providing support the wider research team.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, collaborative, confident and most of all curious in their work.
- To respond to requests with relevant, accurate and timely insights and information made from the commercial and publishing teams in support of their revenue and content goals.
- To help position Bauer Media’s print and digital brands as compelling advertising solutions through the use of insights.
- Supporting the Senior Research Analyst in providing insights that support proactive and reactive commercial strategies.
- Supporting the Commercial Research Director and the Publishing Research Director to develop and implement proprietary research projects that drive commercial return for Bauer.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Excel.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence in communicating and working with numerous stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage high volumes of work and meet required deadlines.
The research team is part of the award winning Story 54 content marketing division which focuses on insight-led brand entertainment and storytelling for all kinds of brands great and small. No one day is the same and wider Story 54 team is one that is creative, inspiring and energetic.
You’ll also receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to Bauer’s ongoing training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now