Job no: 495333
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
The Editorial Coordinator will report to the Editor in Chief and will be accountable for managing all administrative duties for the Editors and editorial team. They will also create and manage digital and social media content for the AWW brand under the direction of the editorial team.
- Invoicing, contributor payments & expense claims
- organising travel
- Handle reader/client inquiries.
- Support the writers, lifestyle and other editorial departments in their editorial duties as required.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in an Editorial Coordinator role – preferably in publishing/media
- Able to build effective internal and external relationships
- Able to set challenging goals, think and plan ahead as well as juggle competing demands to achieve deadlines
- Professional, mature and decisive in approach
- Highly focused with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now