Marketing Campaign Manager
Job no: 495330
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Subscriptions Campaign Manager and working with key stakeholders such as, Chief Marketing Officer, Brand Marketing Team, editorial, production, subscriptions operations, editorials and external clients. This role will drive revenue, manage costs and increase profitability within the subscriptions acquisition and retention department.
- Understanding the brand composition of Australia’s leading magazine brands
- Implement, maintain and monitor acquisition and retention campaigns across multi-channel platforms including, print, eDM, inserts, online etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and commercial clients to secure key partnerships and strategic alliances
- Manage customer data and segmentation of such data.
- Reporting, draw insights on all multi-channel acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Management of ad hoc admin duties including, management of all legal promotional terms and conditions, invoice management, ad bookings etc.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary degree
- Digital marketing understanding
- Marketing experience and mindset, with knowledge of audience development and user-experience.
- Strong analytical ability to draw insights from previous campaigns and apply to future activity
- Organisation skills in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Contributes and generates new ideas to support the overall area or business.
- Ensuring direct marketing, CRM and membership focus is fundamental to campaign implementation
- 2-3 years relevant experience in marketing and management of campaigns
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now