Job no: 495325
Work type: fixed term full time
12 month fixed-term contract
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
The role ensures data-driven insights inform our strategic responses but also plays an integral role within the broader strategy itself. You’re skilled at understanding data and telling the story of why it’s relevant.
- The delivery of timely, strategic, insight driven, succinctly presented and creatively executed proposals that meet Agency and Client expectations and requirements.
- You will use data-driven insights to inform strategic direction of responses
- You will drive the performance, amplification and data experience within the team
- You will uncover market and category trends to drive opportunities in market
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in the media industry including data, performance or optimisation
- a Data or Optimisation Analyst who wants to apply your knowledge to strategy
- A strong communicator you can clearing communicate complex strategies
- You’re a team player with a professional and positive approach to your work
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience across SEM, SEO, Email, Social and Performance marketing
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now