Associate Commercial Brand Manager
Job no: 495300
Work type: permanent full time
Woman's Day, The New Zealand Woman's Weekly and The Australian Women's Weekly are New Zealand's most popular women's magazines, along with their online home at nowtolove.co.nz. These titles are highly established brands in the New Zealand media landscape and this is your opportunity to be part of the team that publishes them.
We are looking for an Associate Commercial Brand Manager to join our team. This role is responsible for the advertising performance of the magazines and website through generating commercial opportunities for our sales teams to take to market. While you will be creative, you will also have the ability to understand what appeals to marketing managers looking to invest their advertising budgets. Examples of opportunities you will develop include in-magazine sponsorships, digital options, events or activations and more.
- Commercial acumen – you will understand what is attractive to advertisers
- Creativity – you will develop unique opportunities that leverage the strength of these well-known brands
- Relationship building – you will be working with all departments in the business including editorial, marketing, sales, production and finance
Our successful candidate will have
- Over three years in a sales or marketing role, media experience is preferred
- Understanding of print and digital media
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong written skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
What’s on Offer?
In return, Bauer Media offers a dynamic and exciting work environment based in Auckland's City Works Depot. If you would like to work with the most influential brands in New Zealand journalism, in an exciting and fast paced media environment please get in touch.
How to Apply
Be part of the story. Apply today with your CV and cover letter.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now