Job no: 495295
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Creative / Design
Designer | Creative Studio – Story54
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
Are you a talented, organised and keen designer looking to work in an award-winning creative team?
Story54 Creative Studio is looking for a junior to mid-weight designer to join our creative team in Sydney to work on a range of ever-changing range of client and Bauer Media brand projects.
You’ll be working alongside our Creative Lead and Head of Creative and be responsible for:
- Producing pitch concepts;
- Producing final artwork for creative that appears in our portfolio of magazine titles including Inside Out, House & Garden, Real Living, Harpers Bazaar, Elle and Gourmet Traveller.
- Working on a range of internal projects for our brand team, marketing and trade marketing teams
Skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have had experience in an in-house creative studio or design agency with a strong commercial attitude and customer focus. Production skills will be an advantage.
- You will have strong CC suite skills and design skills
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated person to make an impact in a media environment that’s home to some of Australia’s most loved magazine brands.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now