Job no: 495291
Work type: permanent full time
Location: Richmond, VIC
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Women’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
Working across BEAUTYDIRECTORY and beautyheaven, Australia’s biggest beauty reviews website. The Account Manager is responsible for generating sales revenue while maintaining and growing the portfolio allocated to them. This role involves supporting the National Sales Director on bigger company initiatives, mentoring the other members of the sales team and first and foremost achieving individual and team sales targets.
- Reach monthly and quarterly individual targets, managing media and annual membership targets
- Develop relationships on all levels with your clients so you have direct access to the decision makers in your portfolio
- Respond to client briefs by specified deadlines with a detailed powerpoint presentation and media schedule
- Work with Senior Management within the business to provide outstanding customer service and insight for brands
- Establish relationships with Brand Direct and PR companies for all brands within your portfolio
- Generate new business through being proactive
- Create bespoke opportunities for your clients and provide short term and long term solutions for the sales team
Skills & experience
- Experience in the media industry
- A desire to succeed with plenty of initiative and get-up-and-go!
- Understanding of how PR agencies and brand relationships are established and maintained
- Outstanding customer service for clients, offering value for their membership
- Extremely driven to meet individual and group sales targets
- Proficiency in Excel (in particular putting together media schedules and insertion orders) and powerpoint (in particular creating proposals and presentations)
- Ability to work autonomously and with the team to meet goals and share information
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now