Agency Sales Director
Job no: 495289
Work type: permanent full time
What you will know about Bauer Media New Zealand is our brands – Woman's Day, Noted, New Zealand Woman's Weekly, NEXT, FQ.co.nz, Now to Love, Food to Love, The Australian Women's Weekly, HOME, The Listener, North & South, Metro, and many more.
What you may not know is that we are a diverse, constantly evolving multi–platform media business. Our team all bring their passion and creativity together in order to produce great products and content that inspires New Zealanders.
We are looking for a dynamic person for the role of Agency Sales Director – Auckland Agency Sales.
- Manage a team that engages with advertising agencies to sell in and deliver advertising solutions to hit targets.
- Build long-term, profitable relationships with clients and agencies, across print and digital media campaigns.
- Bring creativity to the role, showcasing your ability to create the ultimate sales solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience in publishing and digital sales
- Managed a successful sales team
- A great record in achieving sales budgets and the ability to maintain and grow advertising revenue
- A proven record in identifying categories of growth
- Built fantastic key advertising and agency relationships
- Developed integrated, exciting campaign solutions
- Experience with Data and Programmatic
- Skill in presenting to a large audience
This is a challenging role with room to advance in our rapidly growing business. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work closely with the senior sales team, editorial, digital, marketing and our content solutions team The Media Collective.
You'll be working alongside our great team in a great space at City Works Depot. Not only that, we have free Nespresso and sparkling water for everyone. Nuf said.
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now