Digital Sales Manager - Fixed Term
Job no: 495287
Work type: fixed term full time
Digital Sales Manager – Fixed Term Contract
- Join the growing digital team at Bauer Media
- Twelve month fixed term contract
- Fantastic opportunity to join New Zealand’s largest and most influential magazine publisher
Digital Growth Focus
We’ve laid the foundation and now we need a Digital Sales Manager to continue the great momentum on a twelve month fixed term contract. You will be a digital hotshot who can maximise sales opportunities for advertising clients through coaching, leadership, direction and support – and ideally have programmatic and data experience.
Bauer is a diverse, constantly evolving multi–platform media business. Our team all bring their passion and creativity together in order to produce great products that inspire others. In 2018, Bauer was one of the fastest growing digital publishers with market leading brands such as Noted, Now to Love, FQ, Food to Love and Homes to Love. We inspire over 1.4 million visitors across our sites and over 1.2 million through our social channels on a monthly basis.
As the Digital Sales Manager you will:
- Work closely with clients and our commercial brand teams to enhance Bauer’s digital revenue position and reputation in the market.
- Ensure revenue targets are met through delivering proactive product initiatives and campaign programmes.
- Focus on client opportunities, customer service delivery, market share and revenue growth.
- Work closely with our award winning content solutions team, The Media Collective, along with our Editorial and Marketing teams.
- Provide regular agency and direct digital updates.
- Manage programmatic and data driven revenue generators.
- Explore and implement new revenue opportunities.
- Implement and evolve new digital workflows and processes.
- Lead a team of five dedicated staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Digital sales experience
- Programmatic and data experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
What’s on offer?
- A world class open plan office with a creative vibe
- Opportunities for structured career progression
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Free Nespresso and sparkling water for everyone
- A fantastic opportunity to join New Zealand’s largest and most influential magazine publisher
How to apply
Be part of the story. Apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now