Job no: 495275
Work type: permanent full time
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
The Workplace Support & Services Team, “Workplace” is responsible for delivering people-centred support services, covering; Mail/Courier, Security Operations, Concierge and Property Services.
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries
- Manage and Procure mailing materials and other consumables
- Restock of Office Consumables in across floors
- Provide Workplace support including but not limited to; relieving Concierge services ; Setting up meeting rooms for functions and events ie moving tables and chairs to required room configurations, troubleshooting meeting Audio Visual equipment and presentation set ups, relocation of loose office furniture between floors, working with IT to undertake small internal office moves
- Participate in Workplace Health and Safety and Emergency Control Organisation initiatives
- Other adhoc duties
To be successful for the role you will have:
- A high attention to detail, time management and communication
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience in a customer focused role
- The ability to work well in an evolving team
- Manual handling capabilities – up to 10kgs
- Demonstrated experience following WHS practices
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now