Campaign & Implementation Manger
Job no: 495249
Work type: permanent full time
Campaign & Implementation Manager
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands.
This position manages the advertising campaigns for BEAUTYDIRECTORY and beautyheaven clients. You will be expected to ensure clients have the highest level of service and performance for their campaigns, with an end goal of renewed and increased business.
- Bridge the gap between the sales and content teams.
- Ensure all campaign objectives are met & advertising campaigns are effectively delivered
- Respond to all campaign queries
- Work to ensure integrated content meets advertising objectives
- High quality account services
- Management of campaign reporting
- Management of display advertising
- Ensure advertising schedules are up to date
- Project manage external beauty events
- Manager 2x direct reports – Campaign coordinator & Sales coordinator
- Digital background with at least 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Attention to detail & extremely organised.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Analytical thinker
- Time management
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics & DFP.
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now