People & Culture Business Partner
Job no: 495237
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Human Resources
PEOPLE & CULTURE BUSINESS PARTNER
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful Fashion, Food, Homes & Lifestyle brands.
Our People & Culture team is primarily based in our Sydney head office and have a key role in partnering with the business on stakeholder activities and people & culture initiatives.
Reporting to the People & Culture (P&C) Director, this P&C Business Partner role will align business and people strategies within an allocated portfolio of internal clients. The role will require the individual to drive organisational change initiatives, provide guidance on development, coaching, performance, employee engagement and overall employee life cycle matters. To ensure the right continuous improvements take place, there will be a need to own P&C projects that deliver further value add to the business as a whole.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and staff
- Interpret business priorities and work with the teams to coach and/or development effective solutions
- As a ‘subject matter expert’ coach leaders on topics across performance, development, wellness, employee relations and more
- Lead the P&C annual calendar of events for your allocated portfolio, such as remuneration reviews and the performance framework
- Support your client portfolio across business initiatives that impact on people & culture matters
- Gain understanding and stay on top of requirements across the relevant awards and Enterprise Agreement
- Provide support and ongoing ideas across health & wellness as well as learning & development initiatives
- Lead initiatives around understanding the talent across your portfolio talent, for succession planning, development, engagement and overall performance
If you are commercially aware, able to manage several topics at the same time without compromising on customer service, able to work with ambiguity and pride yourself in taking full accountability on delivering results within your role, then you are set up for success in what this role needs.
Your consultative approach, broad thinking and professional communication style, along with your knowledge of HR processes, initiatives and overall employee relations will be critical for you in this role.
This role is about partnering with your client groups and getting involved, whilst providing ongoing constructive advice and overall consultation to ensure initiatives and overall operations are in line with both business and P&C priorities.
The P&C team support one another and know that customer service, ability to work within changing priorities, working in collaboration and at all times remaining respectful of each other whilst having fun along the way is important.
If this sounds like a role for you and you have the experience level required to set you up and the idea of working in the ever changing world of media excites you, then we would like to see your introduction and resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now