Job no: 495212
Work type: permanent full time, permanent part time
Categories: Editorial, Creative / Design
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands.
Working across Woman’s Day, OK! And NW magazines the duties of this role will include:
- Photo research and buying
- Editing photographic content
- Maintaining digital filing systems
Skills and Experience:
- Live and breathe all things celebrity, royal and reality TV
- Have a passion for photography and magazines
- Have a strong eye for detail and good memory for images
- Be a quick learner with excellent listening skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep your cool under pressure
- Be a team player and be able to take direction
- Experience at a photo agency or picture desk preferable
You will receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Will consider part-time applicants.
Please apply now and send you CV via the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now