Job no: 495202
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Information Technology
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, providing magazine, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, TV Week and Elle.
As part of the digital product development team you will use these tools and more to;
- Build and support highly robust and scalable web sites and services
- Work in an Agile continuous delivery environment
- Collaborate closely and become a valued contributor in an autonomous cross-functional and friendly team
Skills and Experience:
You will have experience in Git rebasing and pull request workflows, CSS box and layout models, React fundamentals, and sound software engineering principles.
- Git, Node.JS,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating in an Agile environment
- A Computer Science degree or other relevant technology education
- Proven experience programming with React/Node and knowledge of one other programming language
- Proven experience programming with Sass/CSS and knowledge of other React style techniques
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
*Must have valid Australian working rights
Please apply now and send you CV via the link
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now