Job no: 495202
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Information Technology
This role will see you work for a large digital media company in a convenient and lively CBD location. We are a small team delivering big results for popular brands that reach millions of people.
As part of the digital product development team you will use these tools and more to;
- Build and support highly robust and scalable web sites and services
- Work in an Agile continuous delivery environment
- Collaborate closely and become a valued contributor in an autonomous cross-functional and friendly team
As engineers we value; respect, conversations, open source software, pragmatic thinking and the evolving pursuit of clean code! We also have regular innovation hack days.
- Git, Node.JS, NPM, private NPM repo
- Express, React, Google AMP
- Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Enzyme
- AWS ECS, Docker, Shippable
- Google Tag Manager, DFP, Polar
Some things we can help you come up to speed with, but other things you’ll need to know like the back of your hand. Such as Git rebasing and pull request workflows, CSS box and layout models, React fundamentals, and sound software engineering principles.
What you will bring includes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating in an Agile environment
- A Computer Science degree or other relevant technology education
- A working understanding of component development in the React ecosystem
- Proven experience programming with React/Node and knowledge of one other programming language
- Proven experience programming with Sass/CSS and knowledge of other React style techniques
Want to be part of a team that builds original innovative products? Apply now!!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now