Job no: 495201
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Food Studio, Publishing
Food Editor – Woman’s Day, Take 5, NW & OK!
The Bauer Food Studio is looking for a skilled food editor to join our busy Park St team. Reporting to the Publisher this role will see you hands on cheffing shoots as well as executing food pages for the weekly titles at Bauer Media according to direction from the Editors. The Bauer weekly titles include Woman’s Day, Take 5, OK! & NW.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, planning and executing the food sections of all Bauer Weekly titles inclusive of one-shots.
- Re-write/re-purpose existing recipes to create new recipes to be shot
- Food edit of all recipes across the portfolio of weeklies to ensure consistency of style and prepare recipes for designer by the scheduled deadlines
- Photo-cheffing shoots monthly
Skills & experience required includes:
- Strong food knowledge and up to date with current food trends on TV and social media
- Passionate about food and thinking outside the square
- Proven recipe writing/editing experience
- Ability to contribute to ideas and offer creative input into magazine planning
- Recipe development and testing experience
- Ability to juggle competing deadlines and work under pressure, while maintaining high level of attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, basic InDesign Proof reading, including correcting
- Confident presentation and cooking demonstration skills
Does this sound like your dream role? Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now