Job no: 495195
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Information Technology, Research, Digital
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands such as The Australian Women’s Weekly, Australian House & Garden and Gourmet Traveller. Integral to the company’s success are vibrant, information-packed reader websites, tablet and mobile applications, extensive social-media sites and a growing e-commerce presence.
Our values create a sense of shared identity, defining what we stand for and how we do things. We have 3 key values: Respect, Create & Collaborate.
About the Role
We are looking for a Performance Analyst to join our team, located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, the Performance Analyst will analyse, report, optimise and draw insights on Bauer’s multi-platform and multi-brand campaigns. This will be achieved through strong partnerships with the E-Commerce and Sales teams.
The Performance Analyst will also lead the newly implemented DMP solution , translating business requirements into technical requirements for implementation, managing data taxonomy configuration and destination output.
This role requires a balance of technical skills and critical creative thinking, combined with excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead DMP platform solution implementations to operationalise and facilitate utilisation across the business
- Oversee and optimise audience campaigns and their performance through the DMP
- Work with the Research teams to ensure all client proposals are underpinned by meaningful and accurate audience insights
- Manage A/B and multi-variant testing initiatives to determine optimised business solutions
- Generate standard monthly reporting to report on campaign performance, identify trends and create new ways of commercialising audience data and research
- Own E-Commerce Google Suite configuration
- Support the Audience and Data strategy across the business, including training
- Understanding of digital ad operations principles
- Understanding of e-commerce best practice principles
- Professional experience in a DMP, preferably Adobe DMP
- Professional experience in Google Suite – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Optimize
- Strong knowledge of a customer journey, and how to influence the consumer across paid and owned channels
- Proven track record of liaising with stakeholders across multiple areas of a business in a collaborative and effective manner
- Demonstrated success in drawing insights from data and working with a client or partners on strategy or optimisation as a result
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now