Editorial Coordinator AWW
Job no: 495192
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Administration, Editorial
The Australian Women’s Weekly is seeking an experienced Editorial Coordinator to join their passionate hard working team in Sydney’s CBD.
The Editorial Coordinator will report to the Editor in Chief and will be accountable for managing all administrative duties for the Editors and editorial team. This will include invoicing, contributor payments, expense claims and organising travel and reader/client inquiries. You will also support the writers, lifestyle and other editorial departments in their editorial duties as required.
The Editorial Coordinator will also create and manage digital and social media content for the AWW brand under the direction of the editorial team.
We are looking for an editorial coordinator with a mature approach to their work who adores this iconic brand and is passionate about magazines.
Key skills you must bring include:
- Previous experience in an Editorial Coordinator role – preferably in publishing/media
- Able to build effective internal and external relationships
- Able to set challenging goals, think and plan ahead as well as juggle competing demands to achieve deadlines
- Professional, mature and decisive in approach
- Highly focused with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills
Please apply with your resume and tell us why you would be a great fit for our fantastic AWW team!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now