Job no: 493796
Work type: permanent full time
We are now seeking a talented and experienced Collections Officer to join our Finance team based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. The Collections Officer will be responsible for credit control functions as well as additional AR tasks while partnering with our key business stakeholders. The role will also heavily focus on reducing aged debt and managing customer accounts.
Strategic thinking and relationship building skills coupled with an ability to influence and prioritise are key elements required to succeed in this role.
- Manage own ledger of customer accounts focusing on debt reduction
- Manage disputes on customer accounts and liaise with various internal stakeholders
- Reconcile debtors accounts and maintain customer data
- Set up new customer accounts
- Review and manage customer credit limits
- Process refunds to customers for overpayments
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a collections role with responsibility for direct customer contact
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and support key stakeholders
- A “can-do” attitude with the ability to evolve processes
- High degree of integrity including ability to successful deal with sensitive or confidential information
Why join Bauer?
Bauer Media is Australia's leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences.
Inspiring people are at the heart of our company. You'll find great people here who will inspire you to deliver your best. Our workforce is diverse and all working together to bring to life amazing products.
Joining Bauer will help you grow your career, connect with inspiring people and develop new skills in this exciting time of evolution in the media industry.
The right person will join a fantastic and supportive team of highly successful people, with a great culture and endless opportunity for career progression.
Follow the link to apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now