Senior Account Manager - BauerWorks
Job no: 493434
Work type: permanent full time
Categories: Marketing, Publishing, Sales
Who we are
Join BauerWorks, the internationally award winning, full-service content marketing agency of the Bauer Media Group. We have a new opportunity for a driven Senior Account Manager to work with a number of our high profile clients.
Based in Sydney, and reporting to the Brand Partnership Director, the role is the primary contact for existing clients and drives the delivery of services to align with clients’ long and short term growth strategies.
Supported by an Account Services Manager as well as the broader Bauer Media Group, this role will identify new business opportunities and develop account plans which leverage the full suite of Bauer’s resources in servicing clients.
Other key responsibilities will include:-
- Collaboratively work with the Bauer Ad Sales team to identify and drive commercial strategy and opportunities
- Participate in regular content reviews to ensure the portfolio continues to evolve for the market segment; identify strengths, weaknesses and trends
- Project manage new business on-boarding to ensure a seamless transition
- Act as the trusted advisor and co-ordinate subject matter as required
- Coach, lead, motivate and mentor a direct report
What you’ll bring
With significant experience in a client management role, you possess superior account and relationship management skills. You bring a proven track record of finding solutions to client challenges using diverse resources including content marketing expertise.
You’ll also demonstrate:-
- Experience in performing within a fast paced, changing environment
- Sound people management experience
- A strong ability to influence and coordinate diverse teams
- A clear understanding of different media platforms and a desire to drive integration
You're a true people person, passionate about finding the best solutions which positively impact on a client's business. BauerWorks have long been regarded as one of Australia’s most highly credentialed brand publishers. You’ll relish this opportunity to work within a growing business, working on some of Australia's leading client brands. We offer a competitive remuneration package plus attractive bonus.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now